This is the website address you need to use – you click on it and it will take you to the meeting:
Here is the meeting ID if you are prompted to enter it – but I don’t think you’ll need it.
Meeting ID: 846 2901 8704 Password: none
What will happen when you click on that link above (https://us04web.zoom.us/j/2109253310?pwd=eXFLZHBuajJVUXNybVNLc2NFc0diUT09) is that you should see this graphic on your screen:
Go ahead and click on the blue “Launch Meeting” box (shown above) and that should put you right into the POV Meeting room! Or Zoom might just show the above page and let you in automatically anyway. Easy Peasy as they say. I will already be logged in to greet you.
Here are some topics and send me topics as you like… Let me know folks – it was great fun last time and we’ll record the audio for the other POVers to listen to.
TOPICS SO FAR:
* Who will be (or is?) new OC? and what type of offense should we see? – and what we will most probably see?
* Is ex-USC QB Kedon Slovis the real deal? Will he take us to the promised land or are we looking at Max Browne/Ricky Town/Jeff George, jr. all over again?
* Will Mathis leaving hurt the team? Who else has left that will impact next season?
* Are we winning or losing the Portal Game?
* How well will Patti play at QB if he wins the starting job in ’22?
* Can Pitt get back to rushing strength like we saw in 2018 with Ollison (1213 yards & 11 TDs) and Hall (1144 yards and 10 TDs)? Can our returning OL make that happen?
* Is the 2021 season’s level of play the same as we will see in future FB seasons or was this a totally Pickett-Driven success?
* Some 2022 pre-season Top 25 listings have us as high as #11? Do you believe that? Why?
* What does Capel have to do this season to save his Job…is it in real jeopardy?
* If Capel plays decent ACC ball can he recruit better for next season?
*Do you think an extension is due to Capel if he does well this year?
* Based on overall Pitt sports success is Heather Lyke a real success? Will she stay or will she go?
If you have a problem getting in then text me at 410-782-9981 and we’ll try to figure it out.