Here is a submitted list from NotRocketScience and on it a lot of good things he noticed happening.
Can you come up with 10 POSITIVE things about Pitt that occurred this past year? Please exclude UPMC. Keep it positive for the Christmas season. This will be difficult for some. Ike can probably do a list of 100, LOL.
Here are mine. Some I discovered today! Man, Pitt needs to learn to get the word out.
- Beating Miami – after a disappointing season this was an easy choice.
- Kenny Pickett – All I want for Christmas is for Pitt to finally have a star QB and LB. Maybe I will get one of those.
- Pitt POV and Reed – it is a fun, clean forum. Some of you piss me off, but I respect your opinion ☺
- Pat Narduzzi and assistants new deal – I think he is on the right path. Give him the tools.
- Defensive improvement – it was slight, but they didn’t get worse.
- Marcus Carr and Shamiel Stevenson – their future is bright.
- Women’s volleyball team – first ACC title
- Pitt is developing a campus master plan. Say what? Again, way to get alumni support. We may actually contribute. Only found it in the Pitt news. https://pittnews.com/article/122959/top-stories/pitt-invites-input-master-plan/
- $44 million approved in renovation projects covering campus academic and living space as well as sports broadcast facilities for the ACC
- Pitt Sports Dome – completed Spring 17, houses a full size football/soccer/lacrosse field, as well as three turf outdoor playing fields. Pitt should publicize this stuff more!!!!